I was a two year-old baby. I could not remember the accident because it's like more than ten years ago. But my mom used to tell this story to me. When I was two, one day, I must be very hungry. My cousins were all in my house. I mean, more than twenty people were there. My mom cooked a hot dumpling soup for everybody. She put the hot soup on the table. I must be curious or very hungry.
I lifted up the soup, but, oops! I was not as strong as mom. Don't forget that I was two. I dropped the soup bowl and I dripped on my left leg. It must be hot. In front of all cousins, I cried a lot.
Until now, I have two scars because of the hot soup, not that small. Even though I can't remember, I did get two lessons by looking those ugly scars. Don't eat dumpling soup. (I really hate dumpling soup.) Don't hurry up to eat food, even though you are very hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.